Friday, November 22, 2013

Hourly Bitcoin Faucets

These Faucets Pay every hour.

Please let me know if any of the faucets are down or if any that I mark as down are up again....Thank You!!!

Warning: Use a different address for every different site / Faucet to keep track of who is paying you!!!


BitBit  - down
Bitcoin Information
BitcoinFaucet - down
BitcoinForest - down
bitcoins4.me
BitSec
Coinguru's Faucet - down
Daily Bitcoins
Daily Free Bitcoin
EnergyBTC
Faucet Holes
Freak Faucet
Free BTC Faucet - broken
FreeBitcoin
Hartcode
Killer Faucet  - down
MMOclub Free Bitcoin
Netai Bitcoin Faucet
Phoenix Faucet
Red Coins
RenaFaucet - down
Share Faucet  - down
Star Faucet
TRZN
Wmat Faucet - down
Xparadox Faucet - down

Get your coin!!!

Please Donate to help me keep my blog alive: 157MEukdXEbrA9SPYrCpi7Uyx2xCT64ZDL

No comments:

Post a Comment